Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Perfection


My mother ever told me that i lead a good life.

I work hard and in the end of the day i get whatever i want.

My life is keep on upgrading. I never fell.

She say, she is worried. Very worried about me. What if one day i fell? Will i be able to stand up again?

At that moment, i was thinking should not be a problem.

Last year, i work very hard, with the help of luck lady, i manage to hit my target. It was 110% sales.

I thought i would be the highest top sales person. But then i lose to my colleague. She got it.

At that moment, i almost fainted. I was like so sad. So damn sad. Almost burst into tears. I do not know what to do. I wish to leave the hall. But then i know i cant.

I realize that i am someone who cannot afford to lose when i set my target on it.

Now, i start to get worried for myself. It was a small prize i would say, and i actually have such a big reaction. What if one day when i failed to do business?

What will i do?

No comments: